Paypal: There is no need to sign up for a Paypal account to make donations through the service. Your credit card information will remain confidential and only in the hands of Paypal. We never have access to your credit information.
Check: Send a check of your preferred donation amount to:
The Clean Water Foundation
5505 Roswell Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30342
Electronic Transfer: Set up regular electronic monthly payments:
Print and fill out this form and send it to the above address
Direct Your Contribution:
Enter Wheels or Wells on the PURPOSE line on the donation page to direct your contribution to the boring of a new deep well or purchase of a new bicycle.
Wheels and Wells gratefully accepts donations of any size:
The cost to complete the drilling of a well for a small village is about $12,000.00. The cost of a bike is $150.00.
- This will fund a well to serve a village of up to 1500 people. Sponsors will be named on a plaque, provided with a photograph of the completed well with villagers surrounding it and the recognition plaque, together with a bound book of pictures showing the well and villagers.
- Sponsors will be named on a plaque, provided with a photograph of the well with villagers surrounding it and the recognition plaque.
- Buy 10 bicycles and change the lives of 10 rural families.
- Provide a basic, but strong bicycle, with heavy duty tires built to withstand the heat, humidity, and unpaved roads of western Uganda.
Donate any amount
- We will pool your contribution with others to benefit the program of your choice.